We require a 20% deposit and a signed contract before we begin the project. After that, you will receive a detailed invoice (including the scope of the job), we will add your project to our schedule, and we will discuss colors and prepare you for our color consultation process!
To solidify a slot in our schedule, we ask for a 20% down payment up front for projects that are over $5,000. The remaining 80% is not due until after the job is completed and you are completely satisfied!
Our sales representative will provide a detailed written estimate on the spot by doing a thorough walk-through around the home with you. Our estimate will be itemized and include all the minor details.
Pro-Tip: Please beware of any paint contractors who do not break down the estimate with great details. In some cases, the initial estimated price may look attractive, but the scope of the estimate may not cover all the items required for a professional job. As a reminder, you pay for what is written on the contract/estimate.
We accept cash, checks, and credit card through a secure online payment portal.
Before we apply a new coat of paint to the home, we do the necessary prep work to ensure the paint adheres to the surface. For the exterior, this includes pressure washing the home’s exterior, scraping off flaking paint, sanding the surface, caulking all vulnerable areas, and priming the bare wood. For the interior, this includes protecting the floor with drop clothes, moving larger objects out or to the room’s center, unscrewing outlet & light switch covers, and putting painter’s tape around windows, doors, & baseboards. That’s why we take our time where it counts – in the preparation.
We pride ourselves in the quality of our work, our talented painters, and our customer-oriented approach. When it comes to painting and prep work, our attention to detail will ensure that you will be completely satisfied with our work. In addition, we offer a full-color consultation service, which can help you pick your new color scheme with confidence!

We will regularly update you throughout the process to keep you in the loop. In addition, we are happy to answer any questions you may have. Lastly, we have an “On-Time” policy, which, if our sales representative is late to a scheduled appointment, we will offer a $25 complimentary gift card for your inconvenience.

We recommend Sherwin-Williams because they are the gold standard for paint in the industry. However, we are happy to accommodate you if you have a preference since this is your house, after all! As a reminder, the higher quality of the paint is, the longer the paint job lasts, which should typically last for 5-7 years. If you prefer it to last longer than 5-7 years, we recommend doing two coats to give your home extra protection. If you would like an estimate for two coats, you can expect that to last 7-10 years for 30% more of the cost.
Liberty Painting is listed on various social media sites such as Google, Homeadvisor, Angi, and Angie’s List to name just a few.
If this is a residential exterior project, please trim all the trees, grass/weeds, and bushes within a foot of the areas being painted. Also, please keep your animal indoors and remove trash/animal feces before our teammate begins prep work. For the interior project, please remove all items in bookshelves, cabinets, closets, floors, walls, tabletops, etc. Also, please disconnect all equipment along with associated wiring. Homeowners are responsible for reconnecting all equipment. This helps us be more efficient and ensures a clean job site!
We are insured and maintain a $1,000,000 general liability insurance. With safety in mind, we will do everything we can to avoid injuries on the job site. However, accidents can happen. In the event of anything being broken during the process of the job, or any injuries that may occur, you don’t need to worry about losing any sleep. Our insurance policy will cover accidents that arise. Please note that many painting companies do not carry the appropriate insurance and worker’s compensation